Thursday 29 September 2011

Tips on film making


This clip has really helped me to understand film, the sorts of tips  has given  me
endless help and will be crucial in the making of my film. It has helped me with the order
of making a film for example making a storyboard in the early stages of pre production,
and the importance of finding  a good location.It also taught to use various camera angles to
make my film interesting and diverse. It has also taught me the imprtance of good music which
 relates with my film.This has also givenme an cinsight into actors and props and their importance
into making a successful, which i wanted to do. Although we have recevied helped from
 my teacher watching things like this give help from an outsiders perspective which is really helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment