Tuesday 6 December 2011

Casting

This is my star now account were i went to look for new talent for my film. I needed a mother, and two boys to play the brothers. The search was quite suceesful resulting in a few call backs although one female actor lived way to far, another replied with late notice, another wanted to get paid. We did not find know male actors through the site as know males replied suprisely enough. In the end I hired to of my friends David George and Ope Akinyode who fit the bill very well and were fantastic aqusitions.

I also tried gumtree and searched for female actors but got a few replies and saw some good adds although none of them fit the role, or even replied which was sad. It came to  a point when we was looking for an actor a few days before shooting. Although we luckily found a mother at the end which was great so it all worked out in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment